Decentralized exchange, created by Binance team, is the largest centralized crypto exchange in the world. It has its own token — CAKE, which you can stake on the project’s site. It will bring you more than 100% profit a year. The easiest way to buy CAKE — is to visit Binance, where you can buy tokens for dollars, euros, and many other fiat and cryptocurrencies.
- Proceed to Binance. If you are not registered, click here to sign up.
- If you have cryptocurrency, transfer it to Binance, if not, you can buy any currency with a credit card, but first, you’ll have to verify your account.
- Buy CAKE.
- To withdraw CAKE you’ll need Binance Smart Chain wallet, the easiest way to get it is to install a browser extension from Binance. You can download it here.
- Withdraw CAKE from Binance to your new wallet.
- Proceed to PancakeSwap and choose a Binance Chain wallet in a pop-up window, then confirm a message from the wallet itself.
- Proceed to the «Pools» page and stake your CAKE tokens in the top pool, after choosing either fixed or flexible staking.